BInge Reading Weekend Plans

The Troop: A Novel - Nick Cutter

I got a new job which is great with the exception that my reading time has suffered.Training is over and I am finally situated. Now onto some much needed binge reading. First up is The Troop by Nick Cutter. This looks like a great horror story. It also comes with some very high praise from Stephen King.

The Troop scared the hell out of me, and I couldn’t put it down. This is old-school horror at its best.” —Stephen King.

Speaking of Stephen King if well laid plans go well I will be reading his book Misery this weekend as well.

Now both these books are relatively short. The Troop is 355 pages and Misery is actually in my car so I'm unsure of the page count. Misery is a pretty thin book though.In one day (not solely dedicated to reading) I have read two books over 350 pages.

Short side rant: The series was really amazing. I really could not put those books down, but pesky adult responsibilities got in the way. So I had to read the third book the next day. Yes, I am still bitter about this.

In any case I should be able to read at least The Troop, Misery, and God willing a third book. If I can get to a third book I will pick a random book off my shelves. The goal is 3 completed books. If it happens to be an exceptional weekend maybe 4. Tomorrow I do have plans for a Barnes and Noble trip. I do need to drop off some packages at UPS and USPS so we shall see.

Happy Weekend Reading. Update coming soon :)